Tuesday, October 2, 2012

live blissfully

two things on a tuesday


1. wedding season is officially over for me & though I couldn't be more relieved (imagine flying out of NYC to Austin one weekend, waiting a week and a half and flying to San Francisco for another weekend...it's exhausting even thinking about it), I'm a bit sad that it's now part of history. just wish I could relive each moment! (minus the gruesome traveling part, of course)

9/15
'my best friend's wedding' no, really though! Ashley & Bryan's wedding was at Camp Lucy, about a 45 minute drive from Austin, TX.  it was absolutely gorgeous, just as she was. so honored to have been a bridesmaid for her.

9/28
our family waited years for this...and so did my cousin, the bride! Char & Kevin were finally married over the weekend - a time period that will mark such an epic day of love, entertainment, party rocking, and bliss.

2. speaking of bliss, I came across these amazing iPhone 5 cases at the NYC Scoutmob Shoppe (which is just as an amazing app, btw) made by BlissfulCASE. I don't even have the 5 but by the way these cases grab attention and scream sophistication & swag (yes, I'm putting those words together), I'm totally hopping on board to upgrade my phone & style it with one of these cases.

6 comments:

Alison said...

I love weddings! Sounds like you had an amazing summer. Travelling can be tough but it's always worth it :)

Alison
Www.stylingmylife.com

dina vanessa mercado said...

Such A nice trip :) and yes, those iphone5 cases are so cool! Following you now.. :)
hope you'll Follow back. Thank you!

Kisses from VV!!

rachael said...

oh, i love weddings.. everyone is there to celebrate loved ones and friends! such a great time.




rachael

Giovanna said...

Beautiful weddings! Loving those iphone covers!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

alicia said...

those look like two GORGEOUS weddings!

the style crusader said...

Those iPhone cases are gorgeous! xx