Saturday, January 7, 2012

vegas preparation

brb for a few days...I'm going to vegas!
this trip is long overdue. part of what I miss about living in cali is the accessibility to vegas. we don't have this kind of ish in the east coast.

(left) paris hilton tease travel size perfume . hairspray . moisturizer . deodorant . vitamin B & ibuprofen . face wash . bobby pins & comb . backup contacts . all the essentials
(right) whatever makeup I managed to find in my parents' house
(left) you need your outfit options. I'm so indecisive so I brought three to choose from for 2 nights. again, what I managed to put together from my closet at home
(right) I'm not too big on accessories for vegas so a few rings will suffice

cheers to da freakin weekend

6 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

You are going to ROCK in those outfits. Have a great time.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Bad Joan said...

have fun on your trip!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://ccokingjoan.blogspot.com

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

I absolutely love that jewerly.

We could follow each other?^^

new post-2011 favorites♥mfashionfreak

The PvdH Journal said...

Ohhh how exciting! I hope to see some pictures! Have fun doll

Victoria said...

Great items! have fun and enjoy your trip :D

Kristen Lam said...

First of all, girl I cannot believe you'd move OUT of Cali to come to NY! Especially with this weather here, Cali seems like heaven right about now! AND I AM DROOOOOLING OVER YOUR JEWELRY! :)

www.kristenglam.blogspot.com