Monday, January 30, 2012

how do I count the ways?

these fashionistas made it easy for us to take our most basic wardrobe pieces and transform them 20+ ways...without having to use scissors.

let's face it, times have been tough and it's not likely for many of us to go shopping every other day like we used to. at least that's the case for myself. that said, I find it enthralling that bloggers, vloggers, social media-istas (I totally made that up) are posting videos that show us common folk how to wear our clothes multiple ways.

here are the best guides:

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf
by Wendy



How to Wear Your Ex's Shirt
by Marina Zvidrina



24 Ways to Wear a Skirt
by Christina Topacio



do any of you have wardrobe tricks under your sleeve (literally)? share them in the comments!

10 comments:

CIARA ☂ said...

OMG all of these videos were so helpful!
I have tons of scarves and never know what to do with them
lovely post

--Ciara
thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com

Adele said...

Hey Colleen! Thanks for stopping by to see me :) That scarf video is amazing!!
Would love to have you as a follower & I'll happily follow you back xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Ice Pandora said...

Haha I love how clothing and accessoires are versatile!

xx

Kate said...

Haha, love 'how to wear your ex's shirt' xx

Stephanie Lin said...

Ah, Wendy is great! Love these videos!

christian said...

love these video's! they ar so inspiring!

xo

mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice. xx

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Gillie said...

I love all these tutorials, great post!

xo Gillie

Rose. said...

great videos! x

http://rosedustx.blogspot.com/

Hadera Burki said...

Great videos, thanks for sharing!

http://haderablog.blogspot.com