Monday, March 21, 2011

california girl

I'm back in San Francisco for a few days and felt compelled to post even just a little something since I now have all the time in the world. the rain has been killer and resulted in a very delayed flight Saturday but it's all good in the hood, as I got time to catch up on some Freakonomics and squeezed in a couple minutes for an interview with Dancing With the Stars' Anna Trebunskaya for my latest article on Hermosa Beach Patch - check it out!

my dear friend Rhonda's birthday celebration was Saturday night so sit tight for some photos. always a great time catching up with old friends and celebrating each others' existence over shots of hennessey and grey goose. we enjoyed a performance by the lovely Anna Lisa, seriously a natural born performer and I'm counting the days til she gets a record deal.

tomorrow is my last day in the city and hopefully the sun stays out and I can get a little shade darker - highly doubtful - but I'll be in la soon enough to GTL. can't wait.


photos via invent.ory

11 comments:

Shilpi said...

beautiful pictures

xx

sftrend

Collections said...

Love the last photograph

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Freja & Clara said...

Are you from california?
I am going there next year, to be an exchangestudent. Can't wait!
Nice blog you have!

Www.frejaogclaraz.blogspot.com

XXX

Anya adores said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - lovely post - the LO-VE t-shirts are simply fab!!
A xx

Http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

charlie boag said...

great pictures :)

Ilaria Ginevra said...

Really nice shots!
I love the LOVE tees, wanna DIY one for me and one for my best friend! ;D

I'm following your blog with bloglovin, be sure to follow back!

Opposite lipstick said...

awesome photo!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Chelsealauren said...

not a huge fan of this weather we've been having.. but i looooove those "LOVE" tees!

adorable blog mamaz!

x chelsea

Bad Joan said...

Great blog and photos, love the "love" shirts!

http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

Armand Cordero said...

sick LO VE tees. Ah I'd love to be in CA right now !

samecookiesdifferent said...

love the two shirts !
the cookies xxx
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling