Thursday, February 3, 2011

stella & dot, and the rabbit

happy year of the rabbit, everyone. 2011 has been great so far and this lunar new year, things are said to get even better especially after coming out of a terrible 2010 (which was the year of the tiger, a ferocious year)

in the year of the rabbit, we are to be conscious of our indulgence. supposedly, "the influence of the rabbit tends to spoil those who like too much comfort and thus impair their effectiveness and sense of duty" (read more here) while we may need to lay off the iced coffee or occasional fast food indulgences, overall our rabbit lifestyle "will be leisurely as we allow ourselves the luxuries we have always craved for."

I usually see indulgence and luxuries floating on the same boat, but to keep in accordance to the rabbit mantra, why not indulge in those luxuries in a smarter way? if you're like me and love jewelry for example, head over to Stella and Dot for the most affordable pieces of silver, gold and everything in between. the online shop sells trendsetting couture jewelry created by award-winning designers and my cousin is cool enough to even be a Stella and Dot stylist! (see her homepage and shop online using her as a stylist with this link)

here are some of my favorites:

almost all these pieces are literally under $100 so go indulge in these affordable luxuries!
click here to shop


and as I promised in my previous post, here is your Coachella artist of the day: Glasser "Home"

21 comments:

Marie-Renée said...

really cute (:
Lovely blog you have!
followed you

Kathleen Carla. said...

aw thanks lovely for the sweet comment and visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours, if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and what aamazing jewelry!! i want every piece, my def fave would be the jasmine stackable rings, so pretty. :)

<3, Kathleen.

Rosie said...

i love the cocktail ring, its so pretty and colourful <333
-Rosie xx

in Aie's shoes said...

lovely pieces! I love the Jolie Cocktail Ring! =)

Shilpi said...

love that Jolie cocktail ring!

xx

sftrend

coy colleen said...

so funny that everyone's been commenting on the Jolie Cocktail ring...it's the exact one my mom got for me! :)

sbot said...

love that top bracelet.

Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Cassidy said...

Oh how lovely!

MaryBeth said...

delicious baubles.
xoxoMB

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love the gold stacking rings - perfect!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love yours & am your newest follower!
Looking forward to reading more. Have a lovely weekend!
xx

Joni said...

gorgeous jewelry
xo come visit

silvia Navarro said...

this post is great!!!
love your style &your blog!!!
xoxo

sil( from spain)=D

Marie-Renée said...

thanks for your comment (:
and I know, 3 years.. really it's a huge difference :p I don't want to know how I will look in another 3 years, haha!

W. said...

so cute


http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

sbot said...

Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Buy WoW Mage said...

great accessories!:D

me wants it!!!

Mia's Little Corner said...

these pieces look absolutly fabulous:D Love them:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

AndreConny said...

nice blog!



http://wwwolgaeolivercom.blogspot.com/2011/02/la-moda-come-un-cartoon.html

Terezsia said...

wow, great stuffs!!

http://frenkiesgirl.blogspot.com/

S and O said...

Oh shiny!
I love this post ;D
Xoxo
Sarah

Emily D said...

Wow I did not know fringe could look so elegant! I'm liking those earrings!