Monday, February 21, 2011

"all of the lights" & nyfw



thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of my favorites from the fall 2011 collections shown in NYFW in relation to Kanye's latest "All of the Lights" video. there's nothing quite like adding a touch of lime green, cyan, or neon pink to your all black wardrobe. for me, it's become such an easy routine to wear black on black, but I never forget to add a colorful scarf, shoes, or jewelry when I go the dark route. after all, everyone could use a pop of color and light in their lives.
"until it's Vegas everywhere we are..."

Libertine, Jill Stuart, Carlos Miele

Carolina Herrera, Jason Wu, Jason Wu

Alexander Wang, Bill Blass, Libertine


what were some of your favorite looks from New York Fashion Week? let me know!

7 comments:

Showmethelook said...

¿Te gusta la moda? Tenemos unas gafas especiales, una particular forma de ver las cosas. Unos son del año del Mono, otros de la Cabra. Nosotros (bloggermente hablando) somos del fatídico año del leopardo. Del triste año en el que el leopardo se convirtió en un MUST.
Síguenos y entérate de los eventos, las novedades musicales y comparte nuestra peculiar forma de ver la moda.

http://www.showmethemust.com/

elena-anna said...

re:thanks for the comment =)
kisses =)
xxx

SH said...

great blog. please check out www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

feel free to follow me if you like :)

Sofi Stellar said...

That Jil stuart maxi skirt on the top left is just SO insanely gorgeous. I've hated the "maxi" trend for so long, but I would WEAR THAT!!

mireille said...

excellent blog!! the jill stuart is fantastic

Teresa said...

I'm loving the pops of color! So bold and fresh! The Carlos Miele and Alexander Wang are my favorites. Simple, drapey, and wearable!

invasionista

DaBlackSjp said...

all are good even if I prefer the red touch'

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/