Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 golden globes: rose, emerald & sparkle


there was a clear theme going on amongst the best dressed women at the Golden Globes last night. from that honeysuckle rose seen on Emma Stone (in Calvin Klein), to emerald green spotted on both Angelia Jolie and Mila Kunis (in Vera Wang), these women were all stand-outs to me. there were lots of backless numbers and sparkling showstopping gowns but my favorite was definitely Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. my only problem with her overall look was the bland hair but otherwise, she rocked the jewels off that toule.



images via WENN, Huffington Post, the vogue diaries

11 comments:

Milly said...

Absolutely LOVE those gold shoes!!

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/

xx

silvia Navarro said...

love your post!!!!
i have discovered your blog....is fantastic!!!!!
=P

xx

Dylana Suarez said...

They all look so beautiful!

Just came across your blog! It's lovely!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Line christensen said...

Hi! im now following your blog!
it's awesome :b

hope you wanna follow back

http://juicyglampage.blogspot.com/

AH said...

olivia was my favourite too, she looked gorgeous!

Tazz Gault said...

this jade colour is just so gorgeous :) I also really like the way you write throughout your blog.

Tazz
X

www.veritalane.blogspot.com

Krissy said...

Olivia Wilde's dress was my absolute favourite of the night. Mind you, I didn't actually watch, just looked up pictures of what everyone was wearing (the only thing I care about XD), but I ADORED her dress so much. And the Louboutin's? GORG.

Laurelann said...

I loved Lea Michele, Sandra Bullock, and Christina Hendricks on the red carpet. Their gowns were my absolute favorite!
http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

fabulous

Dylana Suarez said...

All so stunning!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

so cute shoes :-)