Monday, December 27, 2010

t'was the day after christmas...

I hope everyone had a Christmas weekend as amazing as the one I had (lol, kidding)
but really, I'm usually such a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas - what, with all the planning, prepping, shopping, stressing, etc. etc. I've never thoroughly enjoyed my Christmases in the past couple years, to be quite honest. thankfully, the 2010 (which is possibly one of the worst years I've ever lived!) Christmas celebration at home with my family was one of the best yet.


loved what Santa was able to pull off this year. from these Missoni rainboots to Beverly Hills, 90210 season 3 aka the best season on DVD, I really can't complain. 

my first pair of rainboots. aren't I lucky :p
this is me attempting to pack for Austin, TX...in mah rainboots y'all!

my dear cousin got me this amazing wallet which I will probably use until the rest of my life.

my mom and I saw San Francisco Ballet's "The Nutcracker." it's U.S. premiere was done by SFB in 1944 so it's been such a tradition I'm glad I was able to finally see it.

couldn't take pics inside but the War Memorial theatre is gorgeous, as are all venues in SF. Nutcracker is so familiar to me, I've watched way too many productions of it in my life and SFB's was nothing spectacular, though the soloists were really good. I was also really impressed by the student dancers, being that they're probably all under 12 yrs old and can dance in sync. love seeing young talent. however, the entire time I kept thinking to myself...I wonder how many of these dancers struggle to achieve perfection like in Black Swan...haha

I'm leaving for Austin in the morning so until I return to foggy San Fran....later days!

14 comments:

laura und luisa said...

we will follow you , too .
Thank You for following, but i can´t see it.

<3

Judith said...

I love these photos, they look so cozy and fun:D!

Tobistyle93 said...

four crazy girls
sisters??
xDD
love the pic...
;D
Tobistyle93
imaginary-high-heels.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I like the boots!
xx

Margaret said...

aww ! lovely boots ! :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Looks like such a wonderful time! Love the boots!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

fashion junkie said...

OMG looks like you had a wonderful x-mas! Yes mine was fab! I, too just got my first pair of rain-boots for x-mas.

Happy Holidays.

xoxo,
MelRod

Martina Gallo said...

I love your boots!
Fantastic blog.
I hope you pass to mine and follow me =)
Thanks
http://mackyfashion.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Looks like a beautiful Christmas!

Happy Holidays,
luckynumber3.com

notsoChiara said...

love the booties!!

new follower of your blog and I'd hope u'll follow me back!
C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Lara Woodbine said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
+ thanks for you wonderful comment, I have just done a new post if you would like to take a look?
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year to you!<3

Aswathy said...

awww lovely snaps..hope you had a great christmas...
my recent post my-earring-collection-part-1

jadore said...

Your rain boots are adorable!!

20 York Street said...

Awww, you got Kate Spade, that is pretty awesome!

besos,

ML
Happy, Happy New Year!

20 YORK STREET