Tuesday, November 23, 2010

small gift, big smile

if you didn't already know, sanrio celebrated its 50th anniversary this past week in santa monica. this store has been a part of my life since I was born practically. from plush toys, to pens, that sugarlicious bubble gum (that scent is so familiar to me), and who can forget those friendship files!? who would have known those little notebooks would cause so much drama in the classroom...
anyway, I went to the festival/expo/convention a week ago when it first opened and to be honest, I'm kind of upset I didn't go more than once! so azn of me...thankfully my friend from san francisco was in town that weekend and actually heard about the event so we headed out there with her friends for a Hello Kitty-filled day of mini games (many dollars wasted on the claw machine, btw), art, and food (we feasted on hot dogs from the dogtown food truck and had some yogurtland froyo for desert. yum.)

4 comments:

Clara said...

nice pics! :)

www.aglassofashion.blogspot.com

minnja said...

wow, looooooove it :))))

Kisses
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Oh,Wunder! said...

hey,
i like your blog and all the cute pictures!!
would you like to follow each other??
visit me:

http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

<3

Setty Lepida said...

Lovely, lovely post !