Sunday, August 1, 2010

boots for summer/fall

it's officially August so autumn isn't too far away which means...back to school shopping? por moi, NO WAY. I can't fathom going back to school, for at least another year...

which reminds me, I will be going to New York in the middle of August for a grad school seminar and I cannot wait. anyone in the East Coast wanna give me a few travel tips for the hot, summer weather? I've never been to NY in the summer and quite frankly, I'm frightened. but nonetheless excited all at the same time. eeee!

BACK to my main point: here's a start to amping up your fall looks. these Marc Jacobs boots are to die for and the cost actually might also transpire death but it'll be worth it. you'll look cute on your death bed ;)


buy them at Net-A-Porter here

for those of you that would rather not die over a pair of shoes, here's your next best bet from J.Crew which I've been loving! and with good reason...


buy them at J.Crew here

2 comments:

augustalolita said...

i love these!! i saw something similar on asos and they were on sale!!

Amanda said...

these are cool and they look really comfy as well!