Sunday, July 18, 2010

Holly Golightly

how about Breakfast at Tiffany's?




this photo of Crystal Castles triggered so many memories in my head...first was the scene in Breakfast at Tiffany's when Holly and Fred go on a shopping spree



then I thought about that song from the '90s by Deep Blue Something, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which was my jam for a good minute..

And I said what about "Breakfast at Tiffany's?
She said, "I think I remember the film,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."


kind of a random post but I loved this photoshoot with Crystal Castles via marley kate. check it out.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Fred is adorable.
I wish my name was Holly Golightly.
It has a nice ring to it :)

ilsteviewonder said...

really cool! Im in the process of wacthing Breakfast at tiffany's now! :)

franki said...

Ha! I used to love that song Breakfast at Tiffany's!
Cool photoshoot, though I do think there's something a bit creepy about those cat masks...

Aney said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's is the first thing that came to my mind too haha

Lucie said...

Ohhhh I love breakfast at Tiffany's! These pictures are so chick!

x