Sunday, February 7, 2010

sacreligious

normally I wouldn't praise (no pun intended) photographs that play on the dynamics of religion partly because I went to a christian middle school and I can never help but as WWJD in some situations (I'm not evangelical I swear!) but there's something about this spread that I absolutely love...I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm leaning toward the answer on being the amazingness that are the Chanel clogs.

Bianca Balti for Numéro





via stardust and sequins

9 comments:

augustalolita said...

gorgeous photos!!

Erin W. said...

These shots are stunning! I love the mood, and you're right, there is a little something...

zoee said...

Thanks for the comment!
These are great photos!!

Sarah @ Pandora's Box said...

These are all beautiful photos, loving the one where the shadow of the cross is cast on her.

Fashion Tidbits said...

camilla akrans is a genius!

Hannah said...

of course the chanel clogs help... but i've always thought crosses (and rosary beads) have a strong aesthetic appeal! beautiful photos.

Next-Trend said...

this photoshoot is fabulous <3

Fashion Monstre said...

gorgeous editorial!!!

Rebecca said...

i think these are genius

http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/