Saturday, February 20, 2010

clog-a-licious

since I could remember, my mother's Clarks clogs were the butt of all my immature jokes. now that they're back in style, who's laughing now? sorry mom...



Vera Wang Lavender Label 'Daisey' Clog $325 @
ASOS 'PROMISE' Leather Studded Clog $130 @
Rick Owens leather clogs with wedge heel $875 @
KG by Kurt Geiger 'Hadassah' Clog $245 @
UGG Australia 'Abbie' Clogs $130 @
The Laden Showroom Clogs £45 @
No.6 Tall Clog Boots $385 @
Coclico 'Ndakkina' booties $400 @

4 comments:

Nancy Magoo said...

I love the Laden Showroom ones!

Might have to look into getting some.

augustalolita said...

just got some today!! love clogs!! love all of those-its making me want to buy more!!

apparellel said...

those kurt geiger ones are so hott!! love your blog!

xxx
t

Neekoh said...

I find myself lusting over my mom's wardrobe more and more. '80s and '90s inspiration galore! I've even commandeered some of her older (hand-made) skirts. Too bad her shoes won't fit me, otherwise you know where I'll be "shopping" :P

LiveLoveLA