Monday, February 22, 2010

bed head

haven't you heard? frizz is all the rage now



Refinery 29 give us 4 simple steps to get the perfect after sex hair look (without the sex):
1. Braid your hair in tiny braids (the thicker the braid, the less textured your hair will be).
2. Using hairspray (we like Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode), spray all over, then flat iron each braid to set the crimp. I also like using a product called Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Just spray it on before or during ironing.
3. After the hair is set, take the braids out and use your fingers to separate.
4. Spray the ends of your hair with hair powder (Bumble and Bumble Dry Hair Powder), it's the absolute secret weapon for giving your hair a frizzy, full finish.

images via tfs, the cobrasnake, coutorture

15 comments:

Constança said...

I guess I'm in vogue now :D Yeeaahh!!

x

Nancy Magoo said...

Damn my asian hair, it does nothing besides be dead straight.

lauren lanza osias said...

well, i def have an advantage here with my giant italian hair...i don't even have to work at it...but it still never looks like kate hudson or an olsen twin...damn the world.

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
be a follower, not a fighter

Nubiasnonsense said...

This sounds great I want to try it Asap. Thanks for sharing

Isquisofrenia said...

what an awesome tip!!!
have to try this one!

Libby said...

I love this hair, must get a frizz seems impossible! But I'll follow your instructions.
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Joellen said...

Love your blog! I'm Filipina too ;o) Haha

joellenlove.blogspot.com

June Paski said...

great jobs, I will try to do it, I hope it works for short hairs :)

xxx

cici said...

haha great post,
but i hate frizzy hair so i would never personally try it :D

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

if it gets humid enough, i'm all set!
:)

MARISA said...

i loooove that jessica stam shot by terry photo
where is that from??

great collection of photos!

Neekoh said...

Oh yeah, I've heard. And I WANT! I actually just really want a 'fro ala Louis Vuitton S/S 2010.

LiveLoveLA

Walk The Sand said...

Love that picture of Jessica with the big cat.
Come this summer in Florida... I'll be rocking this look unintentionally!
x

JT said...

ahhh i absolutely LOVEE all the crazy cool hair styles! I will definitely try one of these!! Thanks for this cool post and your cute comment!

xo

Sincerely,
Jules

Dirty Hair Halo said...

i have asian hair, so it's pretty locked in to being straight. this method however might work.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com