Friday, January 1, 2010

Xtreme

Bianca Balti in W January 2010







via modelcouture

how was everyone's new years eve?
I spent my december 31st with one of my best friends, her boyfriend, and their group of friends cooking, watching bet, stand-up comedy, playing apples to apples, drinking bubbly (cider for me due to my unimpenetrable stomache) staying up way past our bedtime...



I bought that first ring at New York & Company a couple days ago in hopes of wearing it new years eve but I totally forgot...woomp woomp! as I was about to buy the second ring, I was reminded of it's poor craftmanship & steep price for such a cheap ring so I didn't buy it but I just thought I'd share since it reminded me of these Monica Vinader rings (1, 2) but of course, the much cheaper version.

I'm going shopping today for some new threads to wear during my little vacay in NYC next week! so excited but not looking forward to the cold brrrrr

8 comments:

Nerdic.. said...

Gorgeous!!!
X, fashionnerdic.

M. said...

love the spread and I like the ring you got! it's so cute, I'm sure you'll wear it more even if you for got for new years!

lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Jess said...

in love with that second photo - amazing!

wreckedstellar said...

That 3rd look is scandalous but so hot! Happy New Year to you!

Chasing Cherries said...

Beautiful pictures and love that ring!!

Happy 2010!

Dejana • shopsterium.com said...

NYC next week, lucky you!! Hope you have fun, can't wait to see some pics

Sarina said...

thank you very much! your blog is great, too <3.

raquel said...

haha thanks for your comment!
really like this blog!! :)