Monday, January 4, 2010

let it shine

want to start 2010 right? put on some sparkle & shine.


row 1: Burberry, Cynthia Steffe, Vena Cava, Just Cavalli, Versace, Emilio Pucci
row 2: Matthew Williamson, Carlos Miele, Hervé Léger by Max Azria, Richard Chai
row 3: Julien Macdonald, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Balmain, Tory Burch, Proenza Schouler
row 4: Chris Benz, Antonio Berardi, Oscar de la Renta, Isaac Mizrahi


here are some of my favorite sequined looks.
what are your favorites?

via forever 21: the skinny blog

9 comments:

Giovanna ♥ said...

Gorgeous choices!
By the way, I’m hosting a fabulous giveaway! Come visit my blog for details :)
Have a lovely day!
Xoxo
Giovanna
❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Jony said...

I hope you have a great 2010 as well! Love your style. You are pretty! Think i will visit your blog more often..
xxx

http://www.adreamworldwherefashionexist.blogspot.com

Chasing Cherries said...

Nice picks!! Can't even tell you what I like most... Everything is so gorgeous... and sparkly ;)

Happy 2010!!

(always)alanna said...

LOVE the matthew williamson dress. and that ashish spiked top? might have to get me one.. NOW
xx
and your blog is gorgeous; lovee it!

Delance Fashion said...

Ohh love all the things u show here <3 I'm totally addicted to sparkle and sequins :D

Xoxo

Emilie

blog.delancefashion.com

MOLLYKT said...

i love the ashish!

Sabine said...

Yes to sparkle! Yes to shine! Anything to brighten up these gray days... I'm also quite intrigued by the muted colour palette for spring. Sabine x

Aney, said...

darling sequined pieces dear!! I need to add a few to my closet!

AsianCajuns said...

Every New Year's Eve without fail I look into my closet and bemoan the fact that I don't have more things with glitz and sparkle. Lovely collages...
Happy New Year's, Colleen!