Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dior at the races

as you look at these photos of the Dior Haute Couture show, you must first press play and enjoy the Ascot Gavotte scene from My Fair Lady because it makes the equiestrian-meets-fashion experience more enjoyable. plus, who doesn't love this movie? sing it with me? ;)

what a smashing, positively dashing spectacle the Ascot opening dayyy



now time for some Galliano for Dior







these are the kind of gowns I would have died for senior year prom...le sigh

via Jezebel

7 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

If only we could wear such dramatic hats in our daily lives. Ohhhh loves.

Beth Ruby said...

I know you would definitely be the bets dressed at prom in these awesome creations.
Love the huge hats and hair, sigh I wish I could have them all!
xx

Glamour Bbey. said...

Great pictures!




* PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG! *

all about the style said...

This looks amazing !

M a z p e said...

ahahaha loved your own comment. i love those extravagant looks as well

xoxox

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

Rochelle said...

Oh dear lord the last one on the right is like princess to die for! i love how elegant yet out there they are! what a great post loveee it!! xx
http://larochellerochelle.blogspot.com/

Constança said...

Hi! I gave you a blog award :)

Come see it on my blog!

x