Monday, December 21, 2009

all in one


you got socks/tights
you got the platform bootie
you got a patch of leopard
you got some lace-ups
wtf more can you get??

if anyone knows who makes these shoes, please comment! they remind me a lot of the Acne “Atacoma” Wedges but with more 'tude (if that's even possible...) gah I could really use a pair right now!

image via tomybunny


----EDIT!----

thanks a bunches, confessions of a marc addict. for filling me in on where the fuck these shoes came from!: visit Park & Cube for the original post of these shoes, made by Irregular Choice. fabulous! but waht isn't fabulous are bitches claiming images aren't theirs leaving me very confused and irritated..

13 comments:

Closet Full of Nothing said...

You're so right, these really are "all-in-one" boots!

xoxo,

Coco

http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

confessions of a marc addict. said...

i know that this photo is originally from the blog park & cube. i vaguely remember reading that she got them in a boutique...although that could be wrong. i know for sure that the original source is park & cube, though. so you could e-mail her.

IDYLLE said...

i love your blog.
we'll follow you from now on ;)

The Poor Little Rich Girls said...

Irregualr choice shoes.
Really good blog.
Love, The Poor Little Rich Girls. x

Clara said...

wow! my gosh!
i want it.
xxx

Giovanna ♥ said...

Those booties are gorgous!! Love them!
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Francheska said...

they are so wow??? I think I need to look a few more times before I´ll actually love them but I see potential! the print is great x

Lilee said...

OMFG OMFG OMFG I WANT THEMMMM! THANKS FOR POSTING! hahah

Alyssa said...

Those are pretty fantastical.
About the video below... it's absolutely addictive/intoxicating/beautiful but two things are wrong with it: Lindsay and cigarettes.
I have nothing against Lindsay, she is just hard to watch. I have everything against cigarettes, but unfortunately... they look so good. :/
We'll call that vid definish of a guilty pleasure..

Posh said...

These are not really my thing but they are indeed very special.. ;)

Added you to my blogroll, amazing blog! <3

Elaine said...

AMAZING!!!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

kim said...

i saw these on park & cube, they are definitely unique. super cool.


Clothes Are Cute
Clothes Are Cute

raquel said...

OMFG ... BOOOOOOOTSSSS!!!! awesome!
Really like your blog : )