Sunday, November 8, 2009

i am...sasha fierce

oh how I love dressing up for sorority functions.

Photobucket

the theme for our exchange with the frat (don't want to name names!) was DYNASTIES & EMPIRES
because I didn't celebrate halloween this year (blame the inflamed pancreas) I had to wear the Sasha Fierce costume I planned on wearing to vegas. the glove was from a store in spain and I found some cheap earrings at the spirit store, cut them up, and super-glued them on to the glove. not too shabby!

4 comments:

Jason said...

very cute photos. :)

-Jason

Posh said...

You look amazing, just perfect! I really want your hair, it looks so lovely! <3

Thank you so much for stopping by!
posh-dailystyle.blogspot.com

Minette said...

F A B U L O U S ! *_*

augustalolita said...

awesome!! love it!!