Monday, November 9, 2009

going tribal

I spy with my little eye...a new tribal trend. from jewelery to oversized bomber jackets, anything is possible.

brokenfab has a collection of hand-made jewelery, all unique in aesthetic-so not your typical bracelet-I love that it's more of an armband and the colors look so good together.




I don't remember how I stumbled upon the aussie designer Tina Kalivas but I am SO GLAD & thankful that I did. I'm loving all the dresses-most are not too overdone and have just the right touch of tribal.




Benoît Missolin has the perfect solution to those who love the blair waldorf headband look. though a tad dramatic in size (for me), these look so cute and are great for getting the point across without overloading on the tribal.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh wow, love those Tina Kalivas dresses! They're so bold and graphic. *covets*

Miri said...

I'm loving the tribal trend, not only for the colours but for the weiurd patterns and silhouettes

the girl in grey said...

The headbands are VERY Blairesque. Love them.
http://thegreygoddess.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

wow i really like every single piece!i really like the tribal trend!