Wednesday, October 7, 2009

net-a-porter: my online closet

things that I need but will probably never own (lol)

Photobucket
Elizabeth and James Woodland goat fur vest $725
hate being an animal killer but this isn't this so beautiful?!?


Photobucket
Stella McCartney Lola Spinning Bodysuit $185
would this not be perfect for my sasha fierce halloween costume?


Photobucket
J Brand Bleached ripped jeans $220
in desperate need of some acid wash in my life


Photobucket
Australia Luxe Collective Dita tall sheepskin boots $330
you know I'm a sucker for ugg-like boots


Photobucket
Balmain Cotton-blend tuxedo jacket $3,805
tell me who wouldn't need this?


Photobucket
Camilla and Marc Elodi silk tiered dress $550
a perfect formal dress. would go beautifully with the balmain jacket ;)


Photobucket
Giles & Brother Pola 10-karat gold earrings $95
yeaaa if only my ears were pierced..


Photobucket
Dr. Martens Pascal crocodile-stamped boots $135
are these still cool to own?


so the question is...who wants to lend me $6,045? ;)

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Woooah. I ADORE that Balmain jacket. Dear lovely person lending Colleen 6045$... could you lend me 3805$ :P

Strutt said...

i love this little -wanted- collection!!
THe jeans & jacket are my favourite haha!

http://ForYourSATISFASHION.com

hannahlizabeth said...

that elizabeth and james jacket is beautiful - i don't personally wear fur but, man, if i did!

i think docs are cool just because they're kinda uncool, you know?

xxx

foxy said...

Coy Spice, you don't kill a goat. You shave it's hair lol. But I tots agree about the Balmain smoking jacket. It's my dream jacket.