Thursday, December 31, 2009

r.i.p. 2009


my, oh my, what a year it has been

though I can't say 2009 was my best year (given the constant sickness of the cold, flu, pancreas, etc.) I will give it some credit for the countless memories I share with my friends & family.








pitbull concert • ashley's bday • date night: spice girls • spring formal • nina's bday • la nights • study abroad: paris • more la nights, britney concert • sorority things • sf nights • my 21st bday • x-mas

I wish you all a fabulous and safe new year(s eve)!!!
cannot fucking WAIT for 2010! seniors! woo woo!

11 comments:

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love the collage style post, great photos! i hope 2010 ia amazing for you!

xoxo,
j"p"b

confessions of a marc addict. said...

you're such a beautiful girl! this is kind of a random question, but what nationality are you? i can't figure it out!

Krissy said...

Have a great 2010!! :D

M. said...

cute collage of pictures! happy new year :)

lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

time flies... happy 2010 :)

Style Bird said...

Beautiful photos! Happy New Year!

Mode Junkie said...

happy new year! love all the party pics! looks like you had a blast in 2009!

Graham I. Haynes said...

yeah... it looks like you had NO shortage of fun times.
i hope you're feeling well now...
happy new year coco.

hannah elizabeth said...

LA party photos are the best... and you went to a britney concert? jealous!

happy new year x

ANN said...

This is such a great collage :) Happy new year!

Real Girl Fashion said...

you guys all have great fashion sense!